Monday 23 July 2012

My Life is Beautiful: Eliza Claire


1: Kids - What can I say, I adore these two, of course, and being away from them when I'm working makes the time I do spend with them so precious!
2: Clients - My couples make my heart sing, they make my job more than just a job, but a real pleasure, and I love photographing their happiest events.
3: Fresh flowers - I see lots of flowers at weddings, my favourites are peonies and vintage roses, but I also love these heavily scented stocks.
4 -:Travelling for work - This is a love/hate thing...I hate spending time away from my family and I hate the panic the day before a flight when I have to pack everything I could possibly need as I could be miles and miles from the nearest camera shop! But I love travelling, I love experiencing new customs in new places, and of course the chance to shoot in the sun is always unbeatable!

Website: http://elizaclaire.com/
Twitter: @elizacphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment